- Custom suits from $795, custom tuxedos from $995: custom clothing to keep for the cost of just a few rentals
- In Store Experience: See finished garments and be fitted by a Master Tailor in our stocked showroom
- Expert Tailoring: On site Master Tailor to help you achieve the look you want
- Fine Fabrics & Groomsmen Gifts: Fabrics from top mills: Ermenegildo Zegna, Guabello, and others.
Gift & personalize custom shirts, cuff links, ties, and pocket squares.
- Groomsman Discounts: Purchase your custom tuxedo or custom suit from us and get discounted custom tuxedos, shirts, or accessories for your Groomsmen.
Wedding Style Looks: (click to zoom)
What Clients are Saying
“Just wanted to say thank you for helping me out with my wedding suit. So many rave reviews from friends, but the pictures really show the difference… Actually rented a tux for a wedding I was in this last weekend (we all had to look the same) and the difference was night and day. I felt the best I’ve ever felt wearing it on the best day of my life. Can’t wait to come back and get some more.”
Matt R. | Chicago, IL
“Nicholas- my fiance wore a 3-piece suit you made to our wedding. He looked amazing! I can’t wait to see him wear it again.”
Lea C. | Chicago, IL
“I just tried on the tux, everything fits great and I look forward to my wedding this Saturday. Thanks for providing a stress-free experience.”
Joe H. | Chicago, IL
Wearing Custom on your Big Day? How to Plan
- 4 Months Prior: Request an Appointment to select clothing, fabric, and styles, & place your order
- 2-3 Months Prior: First fitting in our showroom with Master Tailor, finalize any accessories
- 1 Month Prior: Custom clothing delivered
- *For out of town Groomsmen, we strongly recommend finalizing orders 4 months before the wedding to allow time for shipping and any clothing adjustments to be made.